Sunday, August 2, 2009

Can anybody explain this to me. It came up om my pc with a long list and I have no idea what it is.?

An unexpected exception has been detected in native code outside the VM.


Unexpected Signal : EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) occurred at PC=0x60014E4


Function=[Unknown.]


Library=C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_03\bin\jsound.dll





NOTE: We are unable to locate the function name symbol for the error


just occurred. Please refer to release documentation for possible


reason and solutions.








Current Java thread:


at com.sun.media.sound.MixerThread.runNativ... Method)


at com.sun.media.sound.MixerThread.run(Unkn... Source)

Can anybody explain this to me. It came up om my pc with a long list and I have no idea what it is.?
Since this is a Java error, try a reinstallation of Java.





Go to java.com to get it.

survey monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment