Sunday, August 2, 2009

Possibility of me getting into "VCU"?

My grades were horrible in the 9th grade with the exception of chorus which was contently B’s. my grades came up to a “C” average in the tenth grade, I got into a AP class in the tenth grade, the first semester of my AP class I got a “A” and a “B”…..last quarter I got a “C” and this quarter ending making it one full semester I am shooting for a “A” or a “B” I am still in chorus making good grades in it. 4 next year which I am going to be in the 11th grade I am going to be in 3 AP class and one honors class. (I already got my class chosen for me with the sympathy of my teachers, requesting it for me) if I get in to more extracurricular activities in the 11th grade (next school starting) and make good grade in the classes and still be in chorus flourishing in it with good grade…..and make up to 500 to a 1000 service hours what’s the possibility of me getting into Virginia commonwealth university! (VCU)

Possibility of me getting into "VCU"?
I think if you really work the next couple of years, you have a very good chance of getting into VCU. Colleges are harder and harder to get into, but you are doing the right thing in taking challenging classes and working very hard.





For what it is worth my daughter graduated from VCU a couple of years ago, and she got an excellent education.


No comments:

Post a Comment