Monday, May 24, 2010

Hello Sir,This is archana.i am mca fresher in chennai i want the deatail of placement week in all companie?

hello sir,


i am archana.and i want c++ interview question with answer.and i want about pointer. why pointers are not used in java. static,exception with answer


Thaking you


archana

Hello Sir,This is archana.i am mca fresher in chennai i want the deatail of placement week in all companie?
Hi archana,








CSC(computer sciences corporation) is conducting walkins for freshers with 65 % marks in all . you can apply at indaicareers@csc.com , mteppala@csc.com (HR manager csc india).


or you ca send me the resume kishore.konduri@gmail.com sub: csc and about c++ u can download it from freshersworld.com





best of luck.





kishore.
Reply:I am also from Chennai.. and I work for an IT Training company..I m sure the college where you studied would have organised for Campus interviews..Apart from this , I am not aware of any placement week..





Sorry I am not able to answer your question on c++.You couldd refer the book published by Tata Mcgrawhill..





All the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment