Monday, May 24, 2010

What does this mean? I'm trying to play pogo...And how do i fix it asap!?

An unexpected error has been detected by HotSpot Virtual Machine:


#


# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x6d6f2bf9, pid=188, tid=2672


#


# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (1.5.0_09-b03 mixed mode, sharing)


# Problematic frame:


# C 0x6d6f2bf9

What does this mean? I'm trying to play pogo...And how do i fix it asap!?
You need the latest version of JAVA for Pogo, I know, I'm a member, Pogo is FUN! :)





Go here and download and install the latest version of Java:





http://java.com/en/download/index.jsp





Java Virtual Machine is ooolllldddd, and no longer supported I believe.
Reply:ur computer doesn't support something that pogo is tring to run ur computer might be too old or newer and just not up to date on the software that the web-site needs to run on.


No comments:

Post a Comment