Saturday, May 22, 2010

You should help me by checking the below Details.......?

Hi,





At present I'm using Professional Windows XP Operating System(service pack 4) and I've OPC Clientx Software version of 1.5.0.4 demo version. I need to run one Cobble tufting machine automation project by using the above requirement in Microsoft Visual studio 2005 (C# ,windows Application) environment. But when I started to run the application the following errors are occuring....





OPC Clientx version 1.5.0.39,runtime version v1.0.3705 this is the software version I needed that I think. Could you pls check the below errors and send the details of appropriate OPC clientx software demo version.





Check the below Errors


Error 24 Exception occurred creating type 'Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraDrop... Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinGrid.v5.3, Version=5.3.20053.73, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb' System.ComponentModel.LicenseException: Unable to locate license assembly. C:\Documents and Settings\raviv\Desktop\cobble\Cobble 1.2 Sour

You should help me by checking the below Details.......?
whats xp service pack 4??? service pack 3 has not been released yet.





and by the error id say there was a problem locating a valid license

survey

No comments:

Post a Comment